Thursday, September 24, 2009

What Things Make You a Women or A Man (Other Than Anatomy)


This is an interesting topic... before I write this blog I just want you to know that this is only my opinion based on experience no facts ( although some things i say should be a fact because it's true in all cases!)
It is true that a man and a women see things differently because our brains our wired differently obviously! Take for example:

1. Relationships:
When men first get into a relationship they want a girl who looks very attractive so they can go to their friends and brag about it. They want to make all their fellow males jealous of them because they have a hot girl on their arm. At first the relationship is all purely physical, men don't care too much about what our personality has to offer. Why do I see it this way? well because of the way men talk to each other about women. They ask about all the physical things like what have you done with her? Is she hot? (And some men actually do let their friends know about these details, but fortunately mine doesn't :).. I am very lucky to have him he has never talked inappropriate about me and he never shares anything with his stupid friends when they do ask him those questions...not that their is anything to share... but he did brag about my looks in an appropriate manner!).While on the other hand, when a women is seeking a relationship it is also physical but also has to do with personality. When women talk about their new relationship they say things like "I enjoyed talking to him he is the sweetest guy, he always offers to walk me home, he makes me feel special, he tells me that I'm the most beautiful girl that he's seen, and he tells me I look hot in my pajama's or he is a good listener; I talk so much and yet is always interested in everything I say." When women talk about physical appearance they usually say things like his eyes are so dreamy, he has broad shoulders that make me melt when he holds me, his hair feels so smooth when i run my fingers through it..etc. The difference between me and my bf is that yes in the beginning he was into my looks, while I was into both because it's hard to find a good guy these days. I was really concerned on how I was going to be treated.
When men break up with women they do it by a phone call saying " I hate you, you ruined my life, and then later call back and say hey there is still a chance that it can work, I love you." When women break up with men they cry and poor their heart out, they are angry and hurt and feel like men are all stupid and they can never understand women. They hang up the phone and say I am not going to think about him anymore and run and cry to their girlfriends. They say things like I don't need him, I have my girls.

2. Handwriting:
When men write they write the same way...skinny chicken scratch with little decoration and you can barely read what their writing says. Women decorate their writing with color and highlight important information. They also write in giant letters with big loops for letters like O, P, B, D, G, and Q. They use spaces to write on another topic and star the things that are most important.

3. Bathroom:
Women go to the bathroom in pairs, while men prefer to go alone. The number of items women have in the medicine cabinet and skin is too much to count. Men are simple and carry only a few items like gel, razor, shaving cream, toothpaste and toothbrush...and maybe floss.

4. Getting ready:
When a man says he is ready to go then he is ready. When women say that they are ready that means they will SOON be ready when they finish their make up and finish putting on their earrings.

5. Directions:
Women don't like to feel like their lost and will immediately pull over and ask for help. Men don't like to admit that their lost and will spend hours driving in circles and say " I know where we are, but I'm just finding a quicker way." when they finally get to their destination they say "see I knew where we were going and all that matters is I got you there didn't I?"

6. Grooming:
Men groom themselves simply by taking a shower, shaving, and wearing clean clothes that have just been fresh out of the dryer. They finish off by gelling their hair. Women take forever to groom. They focus a lot on detail and freak out over one pimple. They have to wash their hair, shave their legs, blow dry their hair, comb their hair, style their hair, apply make up to their face, pick out their clothes and finally get dressed, and then finish off by wearing deodorant and perfume. They also need to do manicures and pedicures and wax/thread their brows. They also are very sensitive about their weight.

7. (Majority of) Men like to hold and (majority of) women like to be held There are too many

differences to list, but there is one thing in common that males/females have: you can't live with men/women and you can't live without them.

No comments:

Post a Comment