Sunday, October 18, 2009

What Bothers Me


I think that sometimes people just can’t explain what is bothering them. Often it is multiple things because everything builds up it doesn’t just take one thing to make us upset. Sometimes we may let it go until “the last straw.” What really bothers me is when people are unhappy with me, they are unhappy with themselves, things that I am afraid of bother me, and finally when people are mean for no reason; weather it’s directed at me or someone else.


Let’s talk about the first issue. When people are unhappy with me it becomes very stressful because sometimes when I try to find the things I did wrong I try to apologize and fix the problem, but it’s not that easy to break your habit. On law and order they found that when you repeat an action your brain begins to change and start to repeat that action and that’s why we say we are “use” to thinking a certain way and it takes a lot of will power to change, since it is deeply imbedded in the brain. That’s why I think it takes a long time for bad people to act good again. It’s like that term when good girls go bad they never come back. It’s easy to pick up things but, it’s not so easy to change your way of thinking. The point is, that because it is so hard to change I find some there are some things I do that I just can’t help. I do a lot of unintentional things to people. I feel really bad when people are hurt because of me it is the worst feeling to be responsible for someone’s sadness and anger.


Second thing that bothers me is when people are unhappy with themselves. I hate when people are sad over things like that because you really can’t help them. You can say nice things, but they are the ones in control not you. I can advice them, but it’s really up to them. It makes me sad to see other people sad and then I end up worrying about them and putting on a lot of stress because I can’t do anything I can suggest it, and that’s it! I always had a problem with the idea of people being unhappy and suffering or unhappy. I hate to see people hurt. That’s why I hate gory movies because they cry and scream and they make those poor faces.


That is one of the things I am afraid of. I am afraid of people getting hurt and harmed. I always feel scared for people when they go out and do dangerous things. When I was younger, my mom use to come home really late and I would think weird thoughts. What if she got into an accident? What if someone robbed her on the way to the store? What If she gets hit by a drunk driver? I can’t handle that feeling. But I can’t keep her from going outside so I trust that she is okay and knows how to keep away from trouble. Now, that I am older I realize, yes those things can happen, but if you know how to avoid it, it won’t happen. Mother’s worry about their kids going out late at night because they are not thinking about how to avoid bad situations they just want to go and have fun. They are unaware of some of the dangerous things they do such as texting while driving or walking around in crazy areas. When you are young, you really don’t fear for your own safety as much. You don’t think. I’m scared of losing people or people dying and I think I will act just like my mom acts with me. She is always worried about my safety and calls me after I have come home from driving at night to make sure I made it home safe.


The thing that really pisses me off is when people are unjust. They should never be mean to people for no good reason. I hate that. Some people just love to be mean for fun and I could never get along with someone like that. I think it’s sad to find joy out of people sadness that’s just plain evil. That’s why I don’t get along with my sister. She said its fun to be mean. I disagree it is unjust and immoral. We have a duty to be kind to one another and be as just as we can be. If people were like my sister, things would run amuck. The easiest thing to do is be mean it’s often harder to do the right thing. That’s why I am into law. I like having morality and rationalization in my life and I always get involved when I see an injustice act.

No comments:

Post a Comment