Monday, October 26, 2009

My Style of Writng in 6th Grade: Ditching

The day I woke up I had severe stomach pains. I slept in an hour late before going to school. It was on sync to when my sister would go to school so we decided that we would go together. I liked the idea and I needed to get some supplies for school. So I went off with my sister to fry’s or Walgreens one of them. We got our supplies it was one of those mornings where you don't really want to do anything. So I got back in the car and we were driving up Lambert and we had a choice, take a right to go to the school or take a left and ditch. We took the left route and decided to ditch, my sister brought it up jokingly and then a joke turned into reality when we gave it some serious thought. I had some sort of project that I wasn't ready for that day. I was in the 6th grade at the time and it wasn't that great of a year. So we cruise along down and go to the foothills mall. We go inside and we are looking at movies to watch, the whole time through I am severely panicked by the fact we could get caught. I looked around everywhere paranoid. We look at the movies that are playing and Ella Enchanted was the only one playing at the closest time and we decided for some reason on not seeing it. We then went to Wal-Mart for some reason, I saw cops all over the road and I was paranoid they were going to pull us over or something like that. Then as we entered Wal-Mart I kept looking around the store for someone to catch us. It finally happened I saw my parents at the end of an aisle and they yelled our names. I was about to die in fear and then they took us back to school that day, We didn't even get to ditch a whole day. Then it was over. I went to school got yelled at by all my teachers and I felt pretty bad. I didn't really care about the whole thing and I just wanted to go to sleep and forget about everything but people kept bringing it up. As punishment I wasn’t allowed to see my friends. Fine, I thought, I could always go play video games in my room. Little did I know my parents were way ahead of me. They actually took the television out of my room and hid my game counsels. To top it all off, they took my phone away too. I didn’t have to do any chores or anything, so it wasn’t that bad. This lasted only two days and then my parents felt bad for me. I did finish all my homework and for all it’s worth I am never ditching again. Even If I didn’t get caught I could have easily messed up my grades in school. Not only that, but I wasn’t even able to have a good time cause I was paranoid. If I only waited I could have done my homework, see my friends after school, and then go to Wal-Mart.

No comments:

Post a Comment