Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Daily Routine


My daily routine is very simple. It starts off just like any other normal day that everyone else would follow...


Monday-Friday


1) First I wake up, run to the bathroom. I usually have to use the bathroom after a long night's sleep then I wash my hands with soap, splash my face with water to wake up, and squeeze some toothpaste on my brush and begin to brush my teeth for 2 minutes. After, thoroughly brushing my teeth, I spit into the skin and gargle some scope to freshen my breath. After that I begin to floss my teeth. Finally, I am done with my daily oral care routine.


2) Second, I check the temperature on my computer and then pick out my wardrobe. I usually where jeans and a t-shirt, but I have gained some weight and can't fit into my jeans :( lol. Since it's fall, but then again, we are in Tucson I usually where thin layers such as a pant and maybe a sweater. Once I pick out my clothes, I grabbed a towel and hit the showers. I wash my hair first and then wash my body/shave if I need to. I usually take 15-30 minutes in the shower. I dry off, put some deodorant on and then wear my clothes. I start the blow dryer and dry my hair and finally comb/style it. I finish off by spraying perfume and sometimes wear make up.


3) Third, I gather up my belongings for school. I pack my cell phone, wallet, books, notebook, and laptop and then grab the keys. Then I put on some socks and shoes. I head to the kitchen and pack some water and a granola bar and I'm off to school.


4) on Monday at 9:00 I go to Dramach and then I'm done for the day and head home


5) on Tuesdays class starts at 11:00, but I carpool and end up on campus by 10:45. I am done at 12:15 and then usually eat after class and then do some homework in between my break until English at 6:00. After English, I usually get tired of staying at school and go home for a bit and then come back, depending on if I have a lot of homework or not.


6) I always seem to come home at around 11:00 after a long day at the library. While I watch TV, I warm something up, or cook a small, easy meal on the stove. There are good shows during this time. I usually watch king of queens, king of the hill and then South Park. After South Park is done it's usually 1:00 o'clock and I decide to go sleep.


7) Sometimes I don’t get a good night’s sleep and end up waking up in the middle of the night because I live with two roommate’s who love to smoke hookah at night and play loud music. Usually I tell them I have class in the morning and then ask them to turn it down, but nothing happens…It’s still loud. I don’t know why I even bother… :(

No comments:

Post a Comment