Sunday, October 18, 2009

Happiness



Happiness is different than sadness because happiness doesn’t necessarily have to come from multiple things it can come from one thing. This is because people want to be happy and that is why it takes a lot more things to make it us hurt…because we avoid it as much as we can and let it pass over until, we can’t handle it anymore. Happiness can mean happiness from many things but, it only takes one of the things to bring about the happiness. Things that make me happy are good health, other people being happy, and people getting along, and being successful academically.


Good health is very important to me because without I can’t perform as well in school and I don’t want to even be around people I start to feel gross and self conscious about my looks. There are times when I don’t want to go outside because of my sick appearance. When I am sick it is boring. I hate sleeping all day I like to stay active and accomplish things and go places. If I’m sick I also hate worrying others and I can’t help them when they need help. I like feeling clean and fresh and when I’m sick I can never feel as clean and refreshed no matter how many showers I take.


Other people’s happiness is the best happiness. When they are happy I get really happy because it brings about a lot of positive energy. When people are happy a lot of good can come out it. There mood is good for one thing, so it’s nice to be around them. People are usually generous when they are happy and are likely to treat others nicely. Except for those people who get happy for making others sad. They are just abnormal. I like the feeling of being liked. It’s nice to be responsible for other people’s happiness. It does give that good feeling because for once, you aren’t only thinking about yourself.


When people get along it makes life a lot easier because there is no drama. People are more accepting and fights do not start. It’s a lot healthier too. When people get a long, all my stress goes away and I tend to smile a lot more. It’s nice to be around a group of people who all get along. It is very comforting because it makes me feel as if we can all bring each other happiness by being good to one another. When you’re with people who get a long you begin to form some sort of team.


A lot of happiness comes from academic success for a lot us at U of A. When you’re academically successful you can do anything you want to. Not only will you be able to live a good life and go out and have fun, but you can help others with everything you’ve learned in school. It is really life changing and your academic success can’t be erased, you will always have your education. People respect you a lot more too. I personally thing it bring self accomplishment and fulfillment in one’s life because one can do anything they want to when they are knowledgeable.

No comments:

Post a Comment