Wednesday, November 4, 2009

What I did today


Things that Occurred today

1) Woke up at 10:00

I awoke this morning in my grey sweats and plad black shirt with white sleeves that cut off just four inches within my shoulder. I was desperately trying to finish my essay yesterday, so I had not eaten the day before. Therefore, my stomach was killing me that morning. I am really blind and can't see far or near sided, so I had to put my contacts on. I use to have glasses until they broke! I hate contacts, they never stay hydrated and end up making my eyes turn really red and dry. It makes me want to cry, so that in some way I could re wet my eyes. I am so busy with school work that I don't even have time to drive myself to the eye doctor.

2) Dropped someone off,

Once I put my contacts on, I had to drop someone off to work because they spent the night. I didn't get very good sleep so it sucked that I had to wake up at ten since they needed to be there by 10:30. Going back to sleep after doesn't work; once I was up I figured I would stay up. Broken sleep only makes one sleepier.

3) Took a Shower

I took a very long shower. Which was really bad because I suppose to be conserving water for the planet. I was suppose to take only a 15 minute shower, but it didn't work out that way. I am all for conservation, but it is really hard to do that when you live with a bunch of roommates. For example, if I turn off the lights, I doubt my roommates would do the same they would turn in back on. In fact, I find that they always leave the lights running all through the night and when I woke up I saw it on in the morning. They even leave the lights on when they are not home.

4) Stopped at CVS

After I took a shower. I decided to go to CVS because I have been drinking rarely any water cause I did not have any bottles left. I also bought re wetting drops for my contact lenses, since they do get really dry throughout the day. What I don't understand is why do we need cards for everything? A frys card, a cvs card, or a farmer's market card. who made that up, it's so annoying. They should give customer's discounts no matter if we have the card. I don't understand how the store makes a profit out of these cards if the cards themselves are free.

5) Went to therapy

I go to therapy ever Friday and wed for six sessions because I tend to walk on my toes a lot. My Achilles tenant is so tight that I can't put my heel down like ordinary people would. Its hard because people often notice this and ask why I am limping. Then I have to explain my condition to everyone that asks. In return they make fun of it and say that I should take ballet since I am always on my toes. Sometimes my condition makes my feet really sore that I can't walk and it's definitely difficult to run. I have such a bad form that I get embarrassed to exercise or run on the trade mill in public. That is why I don't go to the rec at the university.

6)went to look at a house

This house was not for me. I just came along with someone to view the house. This house was very small with brick walls and instead of pavement there was sand surrounding the property. The people there seemed really nice. There was a 24 male there, who's mother owned the property. He was very into different cultures and religion. He asked what race I was and said he has always wanted to go to India. His dad apparently travels over there. He even had an om tattoo and I saw a statue in his house of one of the Hindu gods. I asked him what his religion was he said he was raised catholic, but he really doesn't know his religion. It's interesting because a lot of Caucasian people seem to get bored of their religion and look into other cultures. The priest at one of the temples I attended was Caucasian and 90% of the people were Caucasian as well. I don't know how one would go from catholic to Hinduism- a polytheistic religion.

As for me, I think that religion is fake because it doesn't make any sense. The books that were written in this religion contradict each other.

7) Little Caesars

After that, I ate my first meal today which was little caesuras. I ordered wings, pizza, crazy bread and crazy sauce for just 13 bucks. Lately with so much school work on my hands I have not been able to handle the amount of stress I have been receiving. sometimes I skip meals and rarely eat when I get stressed out. I force myself to eat though it usually hurts cause my stomach is compressing. When I am really happy I eat a lot and When I am sad I rarely eat at all. It's really unhealthy because either I eat too much or eat too little and I can't find a balance.

Talked to my mom

8) I called my mom because I am looking for a job. She got me a job at Wells Fargo. Things have been going uneasy between my parents and I because of the fact that I think the religion they believe in is bogus. I can't have any freedom to choose my own religion and I have to abide by their rules because I live under their roof. It sucks. I can't wait to get out of Tucson. I hope to get into law school and then from there be independent.

9) logged on to blogger

I am sitting here outside of Kofler writing this blog. My outlet for my charger is plugged across from me. One man completely teared my plug out the wall because he was texting while he was walking. It was funny he got embarrassed. I really didn't think people past 50 text on their phone. I wonder if he texts and drives on the phone, I am really against that. So many people die from that and its ridiculous.

No comments:

Post a Comment